Associate QA Engineer (Network)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. Veeva Systems Inc. is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success.
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Help us develop these solutions. We are looking for an Associate QA Engineer to join our Engineering Team. We work in a fast-paced agile environment, releasing features every four weeks. Our small dev teams combine their technical passions with the latest open source technologies to create cutting edge cloud software.
● Participate actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities
● Identify, document and verify bugs
● Conduct QA tests and verify outcome within schedules/timelines
● Create and improve testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases and automation test scripts
● Work closely with the automation group to create scripts for better regression coverage
● Work with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and other QA Engineers in an Agile team environment
● Develop deep expertise in the product
● A great attitude and ability to learn quickly, enthusiasm to help build great software product and attention to detail
● Some QA/Development experience
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Understanding of Software QA methodologies and approaches
● Experience in writing basic automation scripts
● Experience in writing test cases
● Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or Computer Science/Engineering
Nice to Have
● Experience in SaaS based Enterprise Software
● Experience in Java, Python, Ruby, or other object oriented programming language
● Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
● Experience with databases such as Oracle, Mysql or SQL Server
● Experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence is an advantage
● Pharma life sciences industry experience
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top