Associate Product Support Engineer - High School Grad
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
- Are you a new or recent High School graduate?
- Are you passionate about technology?
- Are you ready for the next step in your life but don’t want to follow the herd to college?
- We are currently looking for High School graduates with a technical aptitude, a passion for learning, and who want to make an impact with an amazing IT career.
- Gain on the job training and real world experience. New hires would join Product Support as an Associate Product Support Engineer and work with a great and innovative team. A successful candidate will need to learn and adapt quickly, be persistent and demonstrate “out of the box” thinking.
- This is a full-time, salaried, Monday-Friday job with benefits.
- Provide global support covering issues related to Veeva Vault
- Learn everything about our software and use that knowledge to ensure client success
- Handle inquiries regarding technical issues, information requests on application capabilities, navigation, and installation or configuration
- Work with engineering, product management and professional services when necessary
- Attend meetings and provide status updates
- High school diploma
- GPA of 3.0+ / SAT score 1200+ / ACT score 26+
- Personality : Smart / Nice / Works hard
- Live within easy commute range of our support office
Nice to Have
- Technology focused classes
- Technology based hobbies (i.e. robotics, drones, custom PC’s, web design)
- Java or coding skills
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top