Associate Product Manager, CRM
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Are you a creative person with a passion for great products? Do you enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions? Do you excel working closely with business and technical resources in a fast-paced environment? Then we have a role for you!
The Associate Product Manager is a key role in developing our world-class CRM solution. You will work closely with consulting, engineering, QA and other product managers to understand the business needs, deliberate on the best solution strategy, and define detailed product specifications. To be successful you must be able to ‘go broad and go deep’ - think strategically to define your vision, and then craft detailed designs and effectively communicate with your Engineering, QA and UX peers.Responsibilities:
- Author high quality design specifications within an agile methodology based upon industry and customer requirements
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Management peers to deliver high-quality, intuitive features
- Create features that are built, delivered with quality, and delight customers
- Ability to think critically and ask questions in order to come to a solution for a problem
- Detail oriented, organized, good at multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- 1-2 years work experience in a fast-paced environment such as technology, consulting, finance, or analytics is preferred
- Experience with commercial aspects of the Life Sciences industry, including Field Sales or Field Medical
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Back to top