Associate Marketing Manager, Field Marketing (R&D)
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from a high caliber team and make a real impact. The role includes responsibility across core marketing activities, including demand generation, events, and digital marketing. If you are resourceful, results-driven, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is could be a great way to get your marketing career started.
Location: London or Oxford, UK or Frankfurt, Germany
- Demand Generation: Execute demand generation campaigns to reach key influencers and decision makers and nurture those who aren’t yet ready to make a buying decision.
- Events: Organize and coordinate Veeva and industry events, managing well thought out pre- and post-event activities as well as all of the details during the event.
- Digital Marketing: Support the execution and optimization of outreach programs to engage current and prospective customers, via relevant industry communities including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Reporting: Assist with weekly and monthly reporting on marketing program effectiveness.
- Exceptional English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Well organized with a very high attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations.
- Some previous marketing experience.
- Degree in marketing or a relevant field.
- Experience in a high growth software or technology company.
- Native language skills in German or Italian.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top