Associate DevOps Engineer (Vault)
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Come help make Veeva a model for large scale industry cloud development. As a member of the DevOps team, you will design processes, procedures, and tools to build cloud based software in a fast paced, agile environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about quality, and wants to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity.Requirements
- Proficient in Linux Shell scripting
- Experience managing Git repositories
- Proficient in Perl, Python, or Ruby
- Experience with Java Build Automation Tools (Maven, Ant, etc.)
- Working knowledge of MySQL or similar (Oracle, DB/2, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Overall GPA must be 3.0 or higher
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration Frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Deployment Frameworks (Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top