Associate DevOps Engineer (Vault)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here....
Come help make Veeva a model for large scale industry cloud development. As a member of the DevOps team, you will design processes, procedures, and tools to build cloud based software in a fast paced, agile environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about quality, and wants to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity.Requirements:
- Proficient in Linux Shell scripting
- Experience managing Git repositories
- Proficient in Perl, Python, or Ruby
- Experience with Java Build Automation Tools (Maven, Ant, etc.)
- Working knowledge of MySQL or similar (Oracle, DB/2, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Overall GPA must be 3.0 or higher
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration Frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Deployment Frameworks (Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top