Associate Customer Success Manager (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for over 300 life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here...
The Associate Customer Success Manager will be responsible for driving adoption of new features and best practices across our CRM customer base.
Veeva has been investing in customer success since the founding of the company. To further expand these efforts, Veeva is now expanding our Customer Success Management (CSM) team that will work alongside our product, strategy, sales and services teams to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
The Associate Customer Success Manager will provide strategic guidance to named Veeva CRM customers to increase the value they get from Veeva CRM. In addition, the CSM team will identify and promote best practices for the management of a SaaS CRM program.
We are looking for an associate member of this team to work with Veeva's most strategic customers across North America. As an associate member of the CSM team, you will work closely with local CSMs to develop the specific strategies, tactics, and processes that will make this team truly valuable to ongoing customer success.
To help calibrate the expectations of this team, the Veeva CSM team is not a team of Account Managers that know a little product. It is a team of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
Successful candidates have Pharma, Veeva, or salesforce.com CRM related consulting experience.
- Learn and articulate value propositions of Veeva CRM to customers
- Creation of customer education on new and existing features to drive adoption
- Support customer escalations and drive to closure
- Support local CSM and their customers while learning the skills to move into a full CSM position
- Provide feedback to Strategy and Product teams on usage of CRM
- Aligning with key customer CRM stakeholders across IT and Business to establish a stronger CRM management program
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva CRM investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process & tools)
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing
- Providing Veeva CRM program/release management best practices
- Increase the ROI customers get from Veeva CRM
- 2-3 years experience with one of the following:
- Life Sciences
- Veeva or salesforce.com CRM
- Consulting (delivery/implementation)
- A desire to work with technology and an aptitude to learn it
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong written and verbal presentation are essential
- Local to job posting location
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience as a Life Sciences Customer
- Ability to foster and grow strategic and tactical relationships with remote customers
- Familiarity with sales operation functions like selling models and go-to-market strategies for new product launches
- Familiarity with IT functions like alignments, configuration, environment management
- Direct experience with Veeva CRM implementations
- Pharma CRM experience
- CRM Program management
Back to top