Associate Consultant (CRM)
Read the buzz, see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here....
As a CRM Associate Consultant, you are responsible to configure and parameterize Veeva´s CRM Solution. You will be part of a customer specific professional services team and work close with our Senior Consultants, Solution Architects as well as with Customers and Partners. You will participate in workshops, gather requirements, configure the solution, help with testing and the final deployments.
The ideal candidate will be located in Budapest, Hungary.
- Participate in business process discovery workshops.
- Application design and configuration.
- Data migration from source systems into the Veeva application.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems applications, Salesforce.com Platform, and technical design.
- Business/Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other similar degree or commensurate work experience.
- Experience with various software applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing.
- Aptitude and interest in technology.
- Fluent in English.
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work.
- Consulting Experience
- CRM System Knowledge (preferred SFDC / Salesforce.com)
- Salesforce.com Experiences / Certifications
- Experience working with Pharma or Medical Devices companies
- German language
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top