At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As an Associate Consultant, you will be a member of the Veeva Systems Professional Services group working on consulting project teams implementing Veeva’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application built on the salesforce.com platform to companies in the life sciences industry. Participate in business and system integration process due diligence, solution design, integration design and development, and custom software development to help deliver successful CRM implementations for Veeva customers. Collaborate with experienced Technical Architects and Sr. Developers to learn consulting and technical design.Responsibilities
- Participate in business process discovery workshops.
- Application design and configuration.
- Data migration from source systems into the Veeva application.
- Take complex client and solution concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems applications, Salesforce.com Platform, and technical design.
- 1+ years relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with customer communities to solve business issues.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Ability to take business concepts and express them as potential solution designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing.
- Aptitude and interest in technology.
- 4-year degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences field, or other similar degree or commensurate work experience is preferred.
- An internship or experience with a pharma company is a plus.
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience is a plus.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top