Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and @Veeva_EU and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
As an Associate Consultant, you will work on consulting project teams implementing Veeva’s cloud applications for our customers. You’ll collaborate with experienced Senior Consultants and Solution Architects to learn consulting, application design and project management skills. You will participate in business process discovery workshops, gather requirements, configure the solution, help with testing and the final deployments.
This position is part of our Consultant Development Program and represents the perfect opportunity to develop foundational skills: learn about business operations and consultancy services from experienced professionals, travel and work within a global team and also get to know one of the most important industries – life sciences.
Possible locations are Budapest (Hungary) and Barcelona (Spain).
What will you do?
- Participate in business process discovery workshops
- Application design and configuration
- Data migration from source systems into the Veeva application
- Provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design.
- Document the solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing
- Proven analytical skills
- The ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs
- Interested in technology and consultancy services
- Candidate must have the ability to travel domestically and abroad as required
- Experience with MSOffice (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Fluent in English
- University degree (BA, BSc, BBA)
- Maximum up to 2 years of work experience
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work across Europe
It’s also nice to have (but it’s not absolutely necessary):
- CRM System Knowledge (preferred Salesforce.com) and/or Document Management Systems
- An internship or experience working in consultancy and/or with Pharma or Medical Devices companies
- Fluency in another European language (German, Spanish, Italian, French)
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top