Who are we?
Cloud software for the global life sciences industry.
What do we do?
We make cloud software for the global life sciences industry.
Ok, what does that really mean?
In short, we make it easier for large pharma companies to get drugs to market faster, which helps those that are sick get better faster, and makes the world a healthier place faster. Yep, we’re all about speed.
How do you fit in?
- You will be part of a young, exciting company that is growing rapidly in Asia Pacific. You will be working with the ANZ Professional Services team and implement highly innovative cloud solutions for the life sciences industry.
- Your contributions will be valuable as Veeva focuses on growing market share in Asia Pacific, both in building our services business and helping drive innovations around Commercial Effectiveness.
What will you do?
- Work with key stakeholders at some of the world's most respected life sciences companies to translate complex business and customer requirements into functional and technical solutions.
- Work with these customers across the region – be prepared to see the sites of Asia Pacific
- How will you do this?
- Through participation in business process discovery workshops.
- Take complex client and solution concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
- Design and configure the solutions using our cloud software.
- Performing data migration from source systems into the Veeva application.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems applications and technical design.
- Travel is approximately 50% - 75%.
What do you need to have?
- We encourage applications from Degree or higher qualified graduates who demonstrate exceptional ability in five areas:
- Academic performance: Strong performance in your course major
- Leadership: A leader who thrives in a team environment
- Critical thinking: A critical thinker who loves a challenge. Ability to take technical and business concepts and express them as potential solution designs.
- Communication: A great communicator, in person and in writing
- Technology: Aptitude and interest in technology. Proficiency with various software applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio.
- There are some specific criteria to be eligible for a role at Veeva. You must be:
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Graduate from an Australian University by December 2016
Where are we?
We are all over the world, but this gig is located at our North Sydney Office, Sydney, NSW.
Back to top