Associate Account Executive - KOL Data, SMB
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
The Veeva Team is looking for qualified Account Executives to drive sales within the KOL Data SMB Market. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva’s KOL Data Solutions for SMB accounts. The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, (including Medical Affairs, R&D, Commercial) organizational levels (including C-level) and technology departments. Creativity, initiative and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
- Meeting and exceeding your assigned revenue quota
- Expanding existing accounts and increasing new business
- Developing and executing territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Analyze and relate customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Representing the Company at Industry Associations and Events
- Reporting and maintaining opportunities via Veeva’s CRM
An understanding of the impact and application of Key Opinion Leader Data on key business objectives across the product development life cycle (through commercialization) from the perspective an executive stakeholder within Medical Affairs, Field Medical, Commercial, R&D and Regulatory Affairs.
- Strong consideration given to experience in either
- Pharmaceutical Sales
- Medical Science Liaison or Field Medical
- KOL Data responsibilities within a Life Sciences organization.
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding goals (sales quotas where applicable)
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Be proactive and energetic approach, flexible
- Be willing to travel as required
- Proven success using Solution Selling Methodologies
- Techniques to influence requirements and the sales cycle timeline
- Effective time management & multi-tasking skills
- History of leadership roles, professional or nonprofessional
Back to top