Agency Program Manager
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva is looking for a high energy, ambitious individual to help run our China Advertising Agency Partner Program. This person should be an expert in digital promotional content for the life sciences industry so that they can transition easily into becoming an expert in the creation, development, and implementation of digital promotional content for Veeva’s commercial product suite.The role requires this person to engage in both relationship management with agency partners and also project management when brought on to assist with customer-facing project work being developed by their agency accounts.
- Manage relationships with agency partners in support of Veeva’s commercial suite of cloud-based products
- Support the process for qualifying, on-boarding, and training new agency partners
- Act as single point of contact for designated partners in the area of strategic and training support
- Provide technical support in China to agency partners who need direct support
- Setup and administer Veeva development environments
- Contribute to evolution and vision of Partner Program based on market needs and company direction
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across customer teams (e.g., IT/Operations/Marketing)
- Work with internal Veeva teams and select partners to create innovative demonstrations that will showcase the full capabilities of Veeva’s commercial products
- Participate in customer meetings and presentations when required
- Educate and enable partners to evangelize and promote Veeva products with our shared customers
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years total work experience, including 3 years in technical design or project management at a healthcare advertising agency OR experience working in CLM partner relationships for competitive CLM platforms
- Experience working on iPad projects
- Experience fostering close relationships with customers AND internal development teams
- Aptitude and interest to learn salesforce.com system administration
- Ability to communicate effectively while working remotely AND/OR with remote colleagues
- Native Mandarin speaker; English proficiency for internal calls and email correspondence
- Located in Shanghai or Beijing
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively while working remotely AND/OR with remote colleagues
- Experience working with other content management systems
- Work experience at a multi-national company
- Experience as people manager
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top