Advertising Agency Program Manager, North America
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
If you are:
An expert in digital content for the life sciences industry,
Comfortable managing and growing relationships, and
Adept at managing both internal and customer-facing projects then…
You’re ready to play a key role in our North American Advertising Agency Program and able to transform into an expert in the creation and implementation of content for Veeva’s multichannel products.
What will you do?
Agency Program Managers collaborate with Agency Partners who create content and use Veeva’s multichannel products (including CLM, Approved Email, Engage, CoBrowse, MyInsights, and Vault Promomats) to ensure Customer success. You’ll spend most of your time:
- Qualifying potential Agency Partners and leading new business calls
- Maintaining and growing Agency Partner relationships through consistent communication, outreach, and support
- Onboarding/educating customers on the value of the Partner Program and best practices for working with agencies
- Setting up and administering Veeva test environments
- Triaging and troubleshooting customer project requirements with Agency Partners, customers, and/or internal departments
What do you need to have?
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Three years or more experience in account, digital strategy, technology, or project management at a healthcare advertising/marketing agency
- Experience in multichannel marketing projects, including closed-loop marketing, email, web sites
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to foster close relationships with agencies, customers AND internal teams
- An aptitude and interest in learning salesforce.com system administration
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top