Advertising Agency Program Manager, North America
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
If you are:
An expert in digital content for the life sciences industry,
Comfortable managing and growing relationships, and
Adept at managing both internal and customer-facing projects then…
You’re ready to play a key role in our North American Advertising Agency Program and able to transform into an expert in the creation and implementation of content for Veeva’s multichannel products.
What will you do?
Agency Program Managers collaborate with Agency Partners who create content and use Veeva’s multichannel products (including CLM, Approved Email, Engage, CoBrowse and Vault Promomats) to ensure Customer success. You’ll spend most of your time:
- Qualifying potential Agency Partners and leading new business calls
- Maintaining and growing Agency Partner relationships through consistent communication, outreach, and support
- Onboarding/educating customers on the value of the Partner Program and best practices for working with agencies
- Setting up and administering Veeva test environments
- Triaging and troubleshooting customer project requirements with Agency Partners, customers, and/or internal departments
What do you need to have?
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Three years or more experience in account, digital strategy, technology, or project management at a healthcare advertising/marketing agency
- Experience in multichannel marketing projects, including closed-loop marketing, email, web sites
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to foster close relationships with agencies, customers AND internal teams
- An aptitude and interest in learning salesforce.com system administration
Back to top