Advertising Agency Program Manager, Europe
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Program Manager role will see the candidate become an expert in the creation, development, and implementation of digital promotional and medical content, for Veeva’s commercial product suite.
In addition, the role requires this person to engage in both relationship management with multichannel content partner agencies and project work assistance with customer-facing projects, that are being developed by their agency accounts.
You will be working with multichannel content partners utilising Veeva CLM, Approved Email, Vault PromoMats, CoBrowse, Engage, and all future agency-facing products on the following tasks:
- Acting as primary point of contact for strategic and product support for content partners
- Identifying appropriate partner agencies, new business calls
- Supporting and educating content partners (training and partner set-up)
- Setup and administering Veeva development environments (Vault PromoMats and Veeva CRM)
- Liaising across internal disciplines, including sales, services, support, and product
- Educating customers on the value of the Multichannel Content Partner Program
- Mitigating account escalations when they occur
- Engaging content partners to drive mutual strategic opportunities including local events, client workshops, webinars, content demonstrations for broader Veeva use
- Manage technical and strategic relationships with multichannel content partners in support of Veeva’s commercial suite of cloud-based products
- Support the process for qualifying, on-boarding, and training new agency partners
- Act as single point of contact for designated partners in the area of strategic and training support
- Contribute to evolution and vision of Multichannel Content Partner Program based on market needs and company direction
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across customer teams
- Participate in customer meetings and presentations when required
- Educate and enable partners to evangelize and promote Veeva products with our shared customers
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience in account or project management at a healthcare advertising or communications agency OR for life sciences company in marketing, product/brand management or IT
- Experience in application development for mobile devices including iPad projects
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate technical concepts across development teams and content partners
- Aptitude and interest to learn salesforce.com
- Proven experience working independently
- Experience working in high pressure environments
- Ability to communicate effectively while working remotely AND/OR with remote colleagues
- Fluency in English / Additional European languages beneficial
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top