Advertising Agency Associate Program Manager
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Are you ambitious and self-driven?
Do you want to build a career-influencing digital content for the life sciences industry?
Are you comfortable building relationships with internal and external stakeholders?
Then you’re ready to join our North American Advertising Agency Program!
What will you do?
Advertising Agency Associate Program Managers collaborate with Agency Partners who create content and use Veeva’s multichannel products (including CLM, Approved Email, Engage, CoBrowse and Vault Promomats) to ensure Customer success. You’ll spend most of your time:
- Qualifying potential Agency Partners
- Growing Agency Partner relationships through consistent communication, outreach, and support
- Onboarding Partners to program and products
- Setting up and administering Veeva test environments
- Triaging and troubleshooting customer project requirements with Agency Partners, customers, and internal departments
What do you need to have?
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year or more experience in account, technology, or project management at a healthcare advertising/marketing agency
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to express business concepts as potential content designs
- The ability to express technical concepts as potential solutions to non-technical audiences
- Understanding of multichannel marketing, including closed-loop marketing, email, web sites
- An aptitude and interest in learning salesforce.com system administration
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top