Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life science customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Yes? Then start your best career move here.....
This position reports to the Accounting Manager and is responsible for key areas of the international accounting function in a rapidly expanding global organisation. The objective of the Accounting Intern is to gain experience in the field of accounting and related processes and procedures.
- Posting of general ledger journals to the accounting system
- Participate actively in the monthly and quarterly close process for multiple countries
- Booking and processing of incoming vendor invoices (AP) Perform other general accounting and payroll duties and special projects
- Ensure compliance with SOX policies
- Be involved in other day-to-day operational activities
- On-going studies (4th/5th year) or recent graduate (Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar MSC or BSC)
- Availability for 30-40 hours/week
- Good verbal and written English is a must
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Highly proficient in MS office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Interest in accounting and finance processes and procedures
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top