Account Executive – Vault EDC & eSource
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As an Account Executive for Vault EDC & eSource, you will be part of the foundational team bringing two new products to the marketplace. This is a ground floor opportunity with the backing/support of the established Veeva brand. The AE will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships among the top 30 life sciences companies. A strong understanding of the clinical trial process, enterprise software sales cycle, and a passion for e-clinical technologies are essential. Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales focused on life sciences, with a proven track record of sales success. Prior experience with EDC is preferred.
The ideal candidate should be located in the Midwest: Chicago, Dallas, Indianapolis, or Minneapolis.
● Generate revenue by selling Veeva EDC & eSource
● Create and execute a territory management plan and associated key sales initiatives
● Manage customer relationships across: clinical data management, clinical operations, and IT
● Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
● Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
● Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer
● Be willing to travel
● 5+ years selling enterprise software
● 5+ years selling into Top 30 Biopharma companies
● e-Clinical technology experience
● Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
● Strategic account planning and execution skills
● Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
● Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
● A passion for solving customer business problems
Nice to Have
● Pre-existing network within the clinical data management community
● Detailed understanding of the clinical data management function
● Knowledge Electronic Data Capture (EDC) marketplace
● Knowledge eSource marketplace
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top