Account Executive – Vault EDC & eSource
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As an Account Executive for Vault EDC and eSource, you will be part of the foundational team releasing two new products to the marketplace. This is a ground floor opportunity with the backing/support of the established Veeva brand. The AE will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships among the top 50 life sciences companies. A strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, enterprise software sales cycle and a passion for e-clinical technologies are essential. Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales focused on life sciences, with a proven track record of sales success.
The ideal candidate should be located on the East Coast of the United States.
- Understand and present Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer
- Be willing to travel
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Enterprise Sales experience with Life Science Software Solutions
- Experience selling into Top 50 Pharma/BioTech companies
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- 5 years’ experience selling enterprise software and related services into life sciences
- Understanding of EDC & eSource application for the life sciences industry is desired
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top