Account Executive (DACH)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, 'Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences.' We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
The Veeva Team is looking for an Account Executive to build and manage the German speaking markets in Europe.
The Account Executive will be responsible for new business creation, as well as ensuring customer satisfaction and identifying up sell and cross sell opportunities.
The ability to self generate pipeline and closed business is essential.
Ideally located in Germany, Switzerland or Austria but other locations will be considered.
- Territory planning
- Understand and present the Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C level
- Identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilising internal and external resources as appropriate
- Help grow the team in the assigned territory, if needed
- Be willing to travel
- Experience selling enterprise software and related services into complex environments in assigned territory
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be fluent in German
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A passion for solving people’s business problems
- Life Sciences/Pharma experience
- CRM experience
Back to top