Account Executive, ASEAN
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
Veeva Systems is looking for an experienced Account Executive to drive sales for cloud-based solutions including CRM and Content Management applications into major life science organizations in the ASEAN region.
As a Senior Account Executive - ASEAN, you will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business, and managing relationships with large customers in the ASEAN region. Creativity, energy, and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
Qualified applicants should be in Singapore.
- Understand and present the Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Territory planning
- Identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Help grow the team in the assigned territory, if needed
- Be willing to travel
- 5-7 years of experience selling enterprise software and related services into complex environments
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong strategic account planning and execution skills
- Strong understanding of content management and / or CRM challenges and the value of multi-tenant cloud based enterprise applications.
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Experience in small, agile sales teams.
- Excellent demonstrable oral and written communication skills
- A passion for solving people’s business problems
- Must be fluent in English
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience selling into Pharma/Biotech/Life Science/Healthcare companies
Back to top