Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, “Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences.” We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here…
A customer-facing individual who engages CRM solutions to drive qualified sales opportunities. Working under supervision, this person analyzes and offers advice on the requirement driven, especially in life science. This person is expected to perform the required activities to contribute in forecast and pipeline generation.
- To exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by selling solutions into enterprise accounts and within an assigned geographical or vertical market.
- To manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list .
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners, etc.
- Over 2 years of experience in enterprise software solution sales, serving large accounts in China.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets. Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement.
- Credibility at all levels, including CxO. Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills.
- Experience in selling software/applications to pharma company.
- CRM application sales or vertical Industry sector experience essential.
Back to top