Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here…
The Veeva team is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to drive sales for Veeva Vault, our cloud-based, content management solution. Vault solves the complex content management challenges facing organizations today by combining streamlined functionality for enterprise content management, compliance and collaboration with the flexibility and cost effectiveness of a cloud computing-based solution.
As an Account Executive for Vault, you will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships with medium to large enterprise customers. Creativity, energy and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical. A strong understanding of the sales cycle and enthusiasm for bringing innovation to the enterprise content management market are key. Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales focused on enterprise content management or related areas, with a proven track record of sales success.
Location can be Sydney or Melbourne.
- Understand and present Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Be willing to travel
- 5 years of experience selling enterprise software and related services.
- Experience selling Enterprise Content Management, and / or multi-tenant cloud based enterprise solutions.
- Able to uncover, develop and close enterprise level opportunities.
- Able to manage a pipeline of opportunities, prioritizing and focusing limited resources to maximize bookings.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A passion for solving people’s business problems
- 3 year degree required
- Strong understanding of content management challenges across the enterprise.
- Solid understand of multi-tenant cloud based enterprise applications and associated value propositions.
- Having sold complimentary or competitive enterprise solutions in the targeted geography.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top