At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Veeva Team is looking for experienced Account Executives to drive sales within the Medical Devices & Diagnostics Industry. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva’s Vault solutions for Commercial and R&D program sponsors. The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level) and technology departments. Creativity, initiative and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
- Meeting and exceeding your assigned revenue quota
- Expanding existing accounts and increasing new business
- Developing and executing territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Analyze and relate customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Representing the Company at Industry Associations and Events
- Reporting and maintaining opportunities via Veeva’s CRM
An understanding of the key business objectives across the product development life cycle (through commercialization) from the perspective an executive stakeholder within Medical Devices & Diagnostics Industry. Examples of these executives: R&D, Quality, Marketing, Communications, Medical, Regulatory, Legal and/or Compliance
- 10+ years of experience selling regulated solutions to the life sciences industry
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Be a self-motivated hunter, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Be Proactive and energetic approach, flexible
- Be willing to travel as required
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience selling to the Medical Devices & Diagnostics Industry, and/or
- Proven success using Solution Selling Methodologies
- Techniques to influence requirements and the sales cycle timeline
- Effective time management & multi-tasking skills
- History of leadership, professional or nonprofessional
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top