At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As an Account Executive for Vault, you will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships with large enterprise customers. Creativity, energy and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical. A strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry, enterprise software sales cycle and enthusiasm for bringing innovation to the content management market are key. Candidates should have at least 10 years of experience in enterprise software sales focused on regulated content management or related areas, with a proven track record of sales success.
- Understand and present Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer
- Be willing to travel
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Enterprise Sales experience with Life Science Software Solutions
- Experience selling into Top 30 Pharma/BioTech companies
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- 10 years’ experience selling enterprise software and related services into complex environments
- Strong understanding of content management challenges in the life sciences industry is desired
- Solid understanding of regulatory compliance (21CFR11) is desired
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
Back to top