At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
The Veeva team is looking for experienced Account Executives to drive sales for Veeva Vault, our cloud-based, life sciences content management solution. Vault solves the complex content management challenges facing life sciences organizations today by combining streamlined functionality for compliance and collaboration with the flexibility and cost effectiveness of a cloud computing-based solution.
Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, 'Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences.' We build innovative SaaS solutions that include content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Capitalizing on key industry trends, Veeva is impacting our customers with innovation which delivers results. Read the updates, see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud?
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Veeva Enterprise R&D Sales team is looking for an Account Executive with experience managing SaaS based sales cycles within a global enterprise account base.
As a Veeva Enterprise R&D Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, coordinating the global sales effort and managing key relationships to continually expand the Veeva R&D footprint within your account base. Enterprise SaaS sales experience, strategic thinking, global sales coordination, high energy and the ability to work in a dynamic fast moving environment are critical. A strong understanding of the R&D side of the pharmaceutical industry or the drive and determination to quickly ramp up is key. Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in global enterprise sales focused on regulated content management or related areas with a proven track record of sales success.
- Understand and present Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex global sales cycles utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and a strong focus on customer success
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally as required
- 5 years of experience managing the sales effort within global enterprise accounts
- Strategic account and opportunity planning and execution skills
- Strong understanding of SaaS/PaaS technology
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
Nice to Have
- Global enterprise sales experience with Life Science software solutions
- Understanding of content management challenges in the life sciences industry
- Understanding of regulatory compliance (21CFR11)
- Experience selling into Top 30 Pharma/BioTech companies
- Experience working with Japan based companies and the Japanese business culture
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top