Renewal Sales Representative
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers. Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 47,000 ProPartners and more than 260,000 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com
Veeam Renewal Representative is responsible for the renewal of customer maintenance contracts in their assigned territory; as well as upselling customers to premium services and for identifying opportunities for add-on sales of Veeam products.
- Effectively manages renewal of all contracts in assigned territory to protect and grow Veeam maintenance revenue.
- Proactively monitors the funnel of expiring agreements, executes actions in timely manner to ensure the continuation of assigned customers on maintenance agreements.
- Provides timely proposals and quotes as requested pursuant to terms of customer and/or partner agreements.
- Efficiently handles customer and partner inquiries related to quotes, pricing, co-terming, up-selling and reinstatement of maintenance contracts.
- Positively interacts and collaborates with Customers, Veeam partners, and Veeam associates.
- Identifies and pursues maintenance reinstatement opportunities.
- Assists in negotiation of maintenance agreements.
- Accurately records all activities on customer/partner record in SalesForce.
- Achieves target quota.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (competencies, technical skills, experience, environment)
- Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered.).
- Previous product or services sales experience in software or related industry is a plus.
- Previous support and/or maintenance renewal sales experience is preferred.
- Superb customer service skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter prepared to handle high number of email communications and out-bound telephone calls.
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data.
- Proficiency with SalesForce is desirable.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
Back to top