Inside Systems Engineer
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers. Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 47,000 ProPartners and more than 260,000 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com
Be part of something BIG. Veeam are looking to recruit a talented, motivated pre-sales systems engineer to help us maintain our hyper-growth in one of the worlds most virtualized markets. Veeam lead the way in tools built for virtualization, offering a modern approach to data protection and end-to-end monitoring.
The Inside Systems Engineer is responsible for working closely with the sales department and to help inform, enthuse and apprise partners, resellers and end users of our product offerings. This office-based role is as much about being evangelical for Veeam as being a great technical resource. This opportunity is based in Mumbai, India.
- Provide mainly web-based demonstrations of Veeam Software, but there is scope for on-site demonstrations and whiteboard sessions.
- Perform online demonstrations.
- Working closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers.
- Working closely with the support and development departments to provide customer feedback.
- Lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups etc.
- Providing pre-sales support as they evaluate Veeam software.
- Account management at a technical level.
- Track activities through our CRM.
Qualifications (competencies, technical skills, experience, environment)
- Two to five (2-5) years of technical sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Demonstrated experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, OpenStack etc.
- Experience working with monitoring tools such as System Centre, preferably with a virtualization or Windows operating system focus.
- Professional certifications e.g. VCP or MCITP are a bonus.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups via telephone and in person.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
Back to top