Content Marketing Specialist (LATAM)
Content Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for coordinating production, promotion and publishing of webinars as well as various on-demand content (white papers, recordings) about Veeam solutions and data management industry in general. Responsibilities include working with both internal/external SMEs as well as content publishing via Veeam and 3rd party platforms.
· Coordinate online events (webinars) production for several regions (NA, LATAM, APAC): topics development, planning, scheduling, publishing, speakers’ coordination, and analytics.
· Coordinate online events/on-demand content publishing for several regions (NA, LATAM, APAC) – webinars recording, white papers, product demos.
· Collaborate with external and internal subject matter experts (evangelists, bloggers, engineers, developers, analytics, IT administrators) on content topic development.
· Collaborate with multiple teams across regions/departments to ensure aligned content production and promotion: product marketing, campaign management, digital advertisement, email marketing, SEO, localization, creatives, web-development etc.
· Initiate and drive projects with creatives and web-development teams to ensure effective content placement on Veeam and 3rd party web sites (mainly content pages UX).
· Use Google Analytics, MOZ, Marketo, SalesForce and similar digital marketing tools and platforms to perform regular reporting on content activities results.
· Maintain content publishing schedule for particular audiences/regions.
· Work with tracking, planning and CRM systems for tasks management and analytics.
Qualifications (competencies, technical skills, experience, environment)
· Proven written and oral communication English language skills, including business communications.
· In-bound and out-bound digital marketing understanding.
· Ability to learn quickly.
· Strong interpersonal, writing, and verbal skills.
· Must be able to work effectively both as a team member and independently.
· Demonstrate ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
· Strong organization skills with emphasis on being conscientious and detail-oriented.
· Strong computer skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
· Technical understanding of data protection industry and virtualization principles.
· Background in Digital Marketing (degree or work experience) is a strong plus.
· Technical understanding of computer software such as VMware, Windows Server/Hyper-V or similar is a strong plus.
· Experience in Google Analytics, Marketo, SalesForce and similar is a strong plus.
· Basic understanding and/or experience of PPC, SEO, analytics and web-development is a strong plus.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
Back to top