APJ Sales Operations Team Lead
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers. Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 47,000 ProPartners and more than 260,000 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com
Global Sales Operations at Veeam are seeking a Leader, APJ Sales Operations to support Veeam’s growing APJ sales organization through high impact operational execution, process innovation, and strong stakeholder partnerships.
This role is part of Global Sales Operations team, a division of GTM Strategy, Planning & Operations Group.
The mission of Sales Operations is to act as proactive trusted advisors to sales leadership to consistently overachieve business targets and minimize risks.
The group is led by Senior Manager, Global Sales Operations. The deliverables of this team will get visibility at the highest levels of company, as such this is a chance to help inform the direction of private and rapidly growing software company.
- Business partner to Regional Sales Management
- Lead Sales Operations team in the region and drive alignment in team’s focus and activities
- Marshal a consistent, timely manner, E2E forecast cadence in the region
- Manage the opportunity pipeline, ensuring velocity, quality, and coverage
- Develop and execute sales analysis activities that are aligned with Veeam sales strategies
- Analyze performance of the sales organization throughout the sales process to identify areas of concern and best practices. Use this analysis to provide feedback and areas of focus to improve performance
- Track and report on operational metrics that impact sales and customer experience
- Analyze and communicate the sales performance of e.g. specific accounts, market segments, product mix, ect.
- Drive adoption of KPI dashboards and tools across the sales leadership team, deliver on-demand trainings on behalf sales operations in the region
- Provide sales information and analysis to support regional sales management
- Guide automation process of tools that support pipeline and forecast management
- Support to strategic initiatives by providing business monitoring of progress and ensuring alignment within sales organization
- Assist and partner with GTM Planning Team in Annual Business Planning process
- Subject Matter Expert for SalesForce.com and all sales related tools
Qualifications (competencies, technical skills, experience, environment)
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales Operations role
- Fluent English, additional languages is a plus but not required
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven track record of building teams in a high growth environment
- Bachelors/Master degree in Economics or/ Marketing/or Business Administration
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and SalesForce.com
- Expertise using BI applications (like Sisense, Tableau)
- Understanding Sales Cycle and Sales Processes in software business
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
Back to top