Voice of Client - Journey Owner
In this role, you'll drive understanding of client perceptions and sentiment to help RIG to measurably improve client experience and improve client loyalty.
You'll develop a vision and roadmap for understanding client perceptions of their omni-channel experience with Vanguard, and provide a strong understanding of business drivers and a relentless focus on client needs. You'll work with a cross functional team the vision into an actionable business case and delivery plan, and lead the execution of the delivery plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Collaborates with Client Experience (CX) journey team and coaches cross-functional enablement teams to create CX journey transformations that drive significant change to the client experience.
2. Works in partnership with leadership to drive and facilitate best in class solution designs.
3. Ensures CX program business outcomes are linked to business case drivers to achieve journey vision and goals.
4. Oversees the project team on day-to-day operations of project priorities and problem resolution. Coordinates project schedules, assignments and work flows.
5. Coaches CX Journey teams towards best practices and learnings.
6. Employs a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience.
7. Performs other duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- 5 or more years' work experience, including 2+ years of leading large cross-functional/cross-regional teams on major organizational projects
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results while working in cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated experience with facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Demonstrated experience implementing and executing Agile principles with strong digital and technical skills.
- Demonstrated experience and deep understanding of user experience best practices.
- Passion for gathering and acting on client feedback/client advocacy
- Familiarity with market research principles
- Successful experience working with outside vendors
- Ability to manage complex priorities
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top