Vanguard Accelerated Development Program - PA
Become exceptional, stay exceptional!Vanguard Accelerated Development Program Location: Valley Forge, PennsylvaniaVanguard seeks distinguished individuals committed to stretching themselves and making a difference as they enter the business world. The Vanguard Accelerated Development Program (VADP) is for graduating college seniors who are eager to kick-start their career and gain a broad range of skills. In VADP, you’ll promote development in others, have a positive impact on business areas, and speak with senior leaders about their experiences, background and vision for the future. You’ll be welcomed into a diverse, inclusive program that empowers its participants, and provides a high level of professional exposure. In addition, you’ll receive performance reviews and constructive feedback. Based on these discussions, you’ll move into a position aligned to your strengths and professional goals. Don’t wait to become a leader – join a program that accelerates your career and never lets your skills grow stale.
About VADP, a Vanguard Specialty (VSP) Program:
This 15-month program teaches you how to build relationships and motivate teams, exposes you to our diverse operations, and builds your understanding of Vanguard’s divisions, strategies, and initiatives.
You will complete four company-wide rotations, including placement in the business areas that are most in need of your specific strengths and interests.
Upon successful completion of the program, you’ll be launched into one of the following positions at our headquarters in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania:
- Project management role, stretching your analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Client-facing role in a variety of areas, including sales and relationship management
- Supervisory role managing entry-level crew
To ensure your success, you will receive the following support:
- Mentoring relationships with members of senior management.
- Exposure to diverse departments and challenging assignments.
- Opportunities to build exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Ongoing training opportunities that align with each rotational assignment.
- Opportunities to build strategic working relationships and a supportive network.
- Dedicated resources and guidance in preparing for the FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses.
The ideal candidate is a graduating college senior who possesses:
- Bachelor’s degree in any major.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher preferred.
- The desire to promote growth in others and contribute to a team’s success.
- Community service and participation in extracurricular activities highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and influence others.
- Demonstrated engagement, leadership, and motivation.
- Ability to obtain the Series 7 and 63 licenses within the designated time frame.
- A commitment to strengthening communities by donating time, talent, and treasure.
Note: Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position. Additionally, employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result and passing the FINRA Series 7 & 63.
Back to top