Vanguard Accelerated Development Program - AZ
The VADP program, Vanguard Specialty Program (VSP) seeks to create a broad, internal pipeline of people leaders, analysts, client-facing professionals, and project management professionals into the organization by: orienting participants to Vanguard’s goals and culture, providing broad exposure to the organizations’ divisions, increasing problem solving and decision making skills, gaining leadership, as well as CRM and investment knowledge via multiple rotational assignments, relevant projects, and training.
The VADP program seeks to create a broad, internal pipeline of people leaders, analysts, client-facing professionals, and project management professionals into the organization by: orienting participants to Vanguard’s goals and culture, providing broad exposure to the organizations’ divisions, increasing problem solving and decision making skills, gaining leadership, as well as CRM and investment knowledge via multiple rotational assignments, relevant projects, and training.
Become exceptional, stay exceptional
Vanguard Accelerated Development Program
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Vanguard seeks distinguished individuals committed to stretching themselves and making a difference as they enter the business world. The Vanguard Accelerated Development Program (VADP) is for graduating college seniors who are eager to kick-start their career in the financial industry.
In VADP, you’ll promote development in others, have a positive impact on business areas, and speak with senior leaders about their experiences, background and vision for the future. You’ll be welcomed into a diverse, inclusive program that invests in its participants, and provides a high level of professional exposure. In addition, you’ll receive performance reviews and constructive feedback. Based on these discussions, you’ll move into a position aligned to your strengths and professional goals.
Don’t wait to become a leader – join a program that accelerates your career and never lets your skills grow stale.
About the program
This 15-month program teaches you how to build relationships and motivate teams, exposes you to our diverse operations, and builds your understanding of financial services and investing.
You will support clients in your first rotation, while your second rotation will hone your project management and data analysis skills. The final two rotations place you in the business areas that are most in need of your specific strengths and interests.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will be launched into one of the following positions in our Scottsdale, Arizona, location:
- Supervisory role managing entry-level crew
- Client-facing role in sales, financial planning or relationship management
- Project administrator or project manager
To ensure your success, you will receive the following support:
- Mentoring relationships with members of senior management.
- Exposure to diverse departments and challenging assignments.
- Opportunities to build exceptional communication and project management skills.
- Ongoing training opportunities that align with each rotational assignment.
- Opportunities to build strategic working relationships and a supportive network.
- Dedicated resources and guidance in preparing for the FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses.
The ideal candidate is a graduating college senior who possesses:
- Bachelor’s degree in any major.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher preferred.
- The desire to promote growth in others and contribute to a team’s success.
- Community service and participation in extracurricular activities highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and influence others.
- Demonstrated engagement, leadership, and motivation.
- Ability to obtain the Series 7 and 63 licenses within the designated time frame.
- A commitment to strengthening communities by donating time, talent, and treasure.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Note: Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position. Additionally, employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result
Back to top