To provide intermediate-level expertise, customization, and user support for third-party vendor technology products.
Duties and Responsibilities
Manages Tealeaf including configuration and infrastructure support of monitoring/alerting/reporting tools Translates intermediate-level user-defined capabilities into system/product requirements. Works with more experienced technology specialists to understand business rationale and client expectations. Assesses the feasibility of requirement implementation and makes informed recommendations to management. Suggests mutually agreeable alternatives, when applicable. Implements agreed upon solutions to documented business needs. Customizes (recodes) standard third-party vendor products to comply with business needs. Evaluates success of product modification and regularly monitors performance to ensure ongoing utility. Resolves complex issues as they arise. Integrates third-party products into the Vanguard environment, frequently with the collaboration of Systems Integration teams. Evaluates vendor products with respect to technical requirements to fill business capability needs, product maturity, and integration complexity. Provides technical implementation and subject matter expertise for vendor project evaluations for 3 rd party or new clickstream tools. Provide strategy, implementation and support of "new" digital marketing and advertising technologies as procured by the organization. Provides subject matter expertise in assigned projects through all phases of the development lifecycle. Defines field of use, standards, and best practices around assigned products and technologies. Supports assigned products by responding independently to client inquiries and resolving issues of intermediate complexity. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or MIS or Engineering required
- Minimum of three years experience in area of technical expertise. Advanced experience with a product or technical area preferred (For eg: Tealeaf, Adobe Analytics).
- Understanding of software engineering processes and system development life cycles.
- Working knowledge of NGA tools like Maven, SVN, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Bamboo, Nexus etc.
- Advanced knowledge of one or more development tools and programming languages will be a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and capability to understand and set direction for complex technology integration.
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and capability to lead teams.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred.
- Enthusiasm to understand and apply emerging architecture and technology concepts to the Marketing space
- Enthusiasm to learn and understand next generation architectures and solutions (Micro services, Machine Learning, Cloud, etc.) and other surrounding products and technologies (Hadoop)
- Experience with Tealeaf replay, with the ability to troubleshoot replay fidelity issues, configure Tealeaf to optimize replay fidelity, and work with the web team to explain what changes we need from them would be a plus
On call and remote support off hours.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top