Talent Acquisition Operations Supervisor
The Talent Acquisition Operations Supervisor oversees the Executive Recruiting logistics and onboarding processes. We are actively seeking top talent who have experience with people leadership within the talent acquisition or recruiting space to oversee a team of executive recruitment coordinators. This is a brand new role - open due to growth! Vanguard has an extremely collaborative culture, fast-paced work environment, and leadership teams that truly value their employees. If you are ready for the next step in your career and are seeking a company that cares about it's clients and crew members, then apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities*
- Manage staff, creating a strong team atmosphere. Conduct regular one-on-one meetings and provide guidance, training and motivation as necessary to develop staff. Hire, evaluate and counsel personnel. Follow corporate performance management procedures per established Vanguard standards as required. Set performance standards, review performance, provide feedback, and recommend wage increases in accordance with all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Oversees day to day relationships with vendors, monitor performance standards, and implement process improvements. Advocates for crew in ensuring a best in class experience. Addresses and resolves vendor issues and escalates significant performance issues and trends to business partners and key stakeholders. Recommends improvements and participates in RFP processes.
- Partners with HR Technology (HRT), Centers of Expertise (COE), and other internal business partners to determine capabilities and solutions for projects/initiatives. Defines, plans, coordinates, and implements project plans. Serves as the key point of contact between HRT and internal business areas throughout the project life-cycle.
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of crew inquiries. Ensures trends are addressed and continuous process improvement occurs, including training/ongoing knowledge-building of the contact center, updates to resources/CrewNet, etc.
- Partners with HRT, COE, and internal business partners to determine capabilities and solutions for projects/initiatives. Persuades and influences others in order to effectively gain commitment from those participating in completing an initiative, or those impacted by project deliverables.
- Audits Salesforce and Workday interactions, provides feedback to crew and makes performance improvement and process efficiency suggestions based on findings.
- Develops and uses staffing models, dashboards, and reports/metrics to assess workload, understand health of the operation, and identify opportunities for improvement. Identifies ways to become more efficient and take on more for the organization.
- Maintains understanding of HR processes in accordance with all applicable internal and external policies, plan documents, procedures and regulations. Ensures the operation runs in accordance to policies and guidelines, with strong controls and audit activities. Implement changes to policies and procedures as required to address changing business needs. Incorporates feedback received from crew, HR Business Partners, CoEs, and HR Operations.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree required or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 3 years Human Resources and/or line management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Employment law and Recruiting policies preferred; strong understanding of HR policies and programs
- Excellent interpersonal/client and vendor relationship management; proven teamwork and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to organize and present information in a clear and concise way to a variety of audiences
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple initiatives
- People leadership skills including mentoring, training and day-to-day management of direct reports.
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
- This position is only offered at our Malvern, PA site. This position will lead a team of specialists who are responsible for all logistics related to executive recruiting, events, and onboarding.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top