Supplier Performance Specialist
There are 2 positions available. 1 position will support Professional Services and 1 will support CREFM.
To strategically partner with relevant category sourcing team, Supplier Relationship Managers (SRMs) and Relationship Owners (ROs) throughout onboarding, ongoing, and off-boarding lifecycle of all suppliers in the category (e.g., Office/General & Administrative, Crew-Related [HR], Professional Services). To serve as source of expertise and strategic insight in relevant category supplier market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serves as ultimate source of expertise in managing relationships for all suppliers in relevant category of Office/General Administrative, Crew-Related (HR), or Professional Services. Guides corresponding sourcing team throughout supplier selection process and supplier onboarding to ensure supplier’s strategic fit for category.
2. Assists with shifting supplier relationship from sourcing to SRMs and ROs as part of the onboarding process. Partners with RO to determine strategy for managing and building key strategic supplier relationships. Aids SRMs and ROs in managing key strategic supplier relationships and ensuring supplier compliance with SLAs.
3. Collaborates with SRMs and ROs to establish KPIs to measure supplier performance.
4. Maintains up-to-date knowledge on essential players/overall market for suppliers in Crew-Related, Office G&A, and/or Professional Services, reacting rapidly to new developments.
5. Supports SRMs and ROs in escalating issues with strategic supplier performance, providing different levels of input based on supplier segment
6. Ensures regular performance monitoring and reviews for key suppliers in one or two categories: Crew-Related, Office General & Administrative, and/or Professional Services
7. Ensures supplier data is regularly being submitted to ESM PP and populated into databases
8. Proactively identifies contracts up for renewal and provide strategic recommendations on renewal/renegotiation to sourcing team.
9. Works with TPRM in establishing either Crew-Related, Office G&A, and/or Professional Services category-specific supplier management strategies
10. Maintains an in-depth understanding of Vanguard and industry knowledge by keeping current on Vanguard, fund, industry, and regulatory events
11. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum three or more years of business experience, working in Crew-Related, Office G&A, and/or Professional Services industry preferred.
- Deep insight and contacts in category industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of supplier performance management.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Robust organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to draw out insights & communicate impact on strategy.
- Ability to influence stakeholders across a range of levels and organizations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience in data analytics & knowledge of supply base market analysis.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this role.
Back to top