Supervisor, Investor Operations
Vanguard leaders inspire their crew to strive for excellence, in both their current and future roles. As a team leader in Investor Operations, you'll positively impact crew and the company, while modeling unquestionable ethics and integrity. You'll spend your days driving careers, creating high performing teams, and helping Vanguard achieve strategic business objectives. Ultimately, you'll be a trusted internal partner and crew advocate, who helps make Vanguard a best place to work.
As a team leader, your typical day includes:
As an Investor Operations supervisor, you'll spend your days developing crew by providing guidance, personalized coaching, and constructive feedback. Fostering an inclusive, collaborative, and challenging work environment will enable a culture of engagement and trust. Your crew will seek your expertise in handling elevated client issues and resolving immediate problems, as well as avoiding future situations.
In addition to leading crew, you'll develop relationships with other leaders, internal experts, and industry contacts to address changes in the business environment, and add value to the client experience. You will also gather data on business volumes, annual objectives and audits of team functions, and present findings to senior leaders.
As a leader in the department, you'll set measurable goals and examine ways to raise standards, enhance quality, and advance overall performance of the department. You'll proactively identify trends and devise action plans to improve team performance and productivity.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Minimum three years supervisory experience
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses or ability to obtain within department guidelines.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the securities industry preferred.
- Customer service orientation with excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills; team player with positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex technical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions under time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a group or individuals to meet and exceed expected results in accordance with departmental and organizational goals.
- Ability to be flexible and work in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in resolving problems successfully.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and other Microsoft applications
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top