Sr. UX Designer - XLRB (3)
- Malvern, PA
Senior UX Designer - CXD
Make investing intuitive through the user experience Doing the right thing for investors is what we're all about at Vanguard, and that includes giving them the best possible user experience (UX). In a business like ours, built around technology, the quality of digital interactions is essential. As a Senior UX Designer at Vanguard, we'll look to you to champion dynamic user experiences and use your expertise to deliver them. You'll provide input on every aspect of UX, from research and concepting, to design and information architecture. It will require a precise eye for detail, a knack for story-telling, and creativity, compassion, and problem-solving abilities. You'll need excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to achieve agreement with partners and stakeholders. Your impact will reach far beyond our clients and our business to set new standards for the whole industry.
In this role, you will:
- Design world-class experiences and client solutions across multiple digital channels to meet the diverse needs of our investors
- Collaborate with UX Strategists and other Designers to continually improve the experience of our users
- Partner with cross-divisional teams and business leaders to deliver designs, prototypes, and documentation, informed by user response and research
- Use a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques, as well as client feedback, to understand and optimize the client experience
- Keep up to speed with developments in technology and devices to ensure our interactive solutions meet user demand and work across all platforms
A design experience that delivers The Retail Client Experience and Digital strategic priority aims to provide Vanguard clients with a best-in-class experience that reflects intelligent, purposeful design. We take a client-centric approach by orienting around journeys - a client's end-to-end experience when performing a certain task - while demonstrating human-centered design and rapid experimentation to create digital experiences that exceed expectations
What it takes:
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent training and experience in a creative or technical field)
- At least five years of industry/field-specific experience, including interactive web design
Specializations that'll make an impact
- Advanced knowledge in user-centered design principles, visual design, user behavior and interactions
- Advanced knowledge in all areas of user experience design (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content, user experience
- Portfolio or work samples preferred.
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top