Sr. Product Owner, Sales/CRM & Marketing Enablement
- Malvern, PA
Create the products that are changing an industry.
We never stop working to make investing simpler and more successful for our clients. By promoting new ways of working, you'll optimize products and keep our client experience improving at an accelerated pace.
This role will be on the Technical (IT Structure). The Technical Product Owner creates product roadmap, defines the strategic vision for their team driven by the overall vision, and owns the architectural decisions for the team. They have a deep understanding of the target market/industry and build close relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that the team's effort is aligned with overall strategy. A Technical Product Owner manages dependencies with other team's functions while identifying, building and managing strategic partnership across the different teams. They work closely within their team to ensure business value and user feedback is translated into new developments when necessary. The Technical Product Owner will drive the team's engineering practices in test driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment. The Technical Product Owner is a hands-on team member who actively coaches the team to solve complex problems. They would define, implement, and evolve the strategic vision and roadmap for Vanguard's Enterprise CRM and Sales platforms based on business/marketing needs, market trends and insights, platform performance and usage analytics. They would capture detailed business requirements and marketing/sales use cases for CRM and Sales platform capabilities. Work with Engineering and DevOps to translate functional specifications into technical, security, and solution design requirements to support CRM and Sales platform development. They would manage respective CRM and Sales platform vendor relationships (Microsoft Dynamics, Seismic, etc.). They would track and estimate impact of CRM delivery initiatives on divisional business outcomes (success measurement mechanisms to ensure that delivered products continuously generate value for the business).
- Leads product management activities for multiple products, or one strategic product.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to create best practices that drive significant change to the client experience.
- Coaches product teams towards best practices and learnings. Ensures delivery of messaging, communication, and customer outreach as necessary.
- Partners with stakeholders to resolve production and implementation issues in a timely manner, and supports/drives escalations where required to enable rapid delivery.
- Leads the planning, development and implementation of new products. Defines and analyzes markets, developing detailed product features and requirements, and developing implementation plans.
- Employs a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience.
- Participates in and provides recommendations for ongoing business planning and departmental prioritization activities.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years related work experience. Two years of leading large cross-functional teams on major organizational projects preferred.
Additional Job Description
Typical candidates will possess 6+ years of relevant experience
- CSPO certification preferred.
- 3+ years of leading large cross-functional teams on major organizational projects preferred
Vanguard does not offer Visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top