Sr. CX Data Analyst
- Malvern, PA
In Vanguard's Client Experience & Digital (CXD) department, our goal is to evolve and enhance our clients' digital experiences. As an analyst, you will wrangle data and perform descriptive analyses, design and measure experiments with statistical rigor, and visualize data to deliver actionable insights. As the analytics expert working in a cross-functional team, you will use data to inform strategy, uncover areas of opportunity, and apply statistics to enhance the client experience.
Client Experience & Digital (CXD) is hiring talented analysts! We are looking for passionate crew who want to leverage the power of analytics to drive improvements to the client experience. In CXD we are organized around journey labs: cross-functional teams that operate in an enduring product ownership model. Each lab owns a particular journey (experience) and seeks to drive continuous improvement.
• Collaborate with software development, user experience, journey ownership, and other disciplines.
• Identify and prioritize areas of greatest opportunity to deliver enhancements.
• Visualize and tell compelling stories with data.
• Measure how newly developed features have impacted the client experience.
Strong candidates will have demonstrated an ability to:
• Work in an ambiguous environment and adapt quickly to change.
• Independently translate a broad business objective into a set of incremental analytical deliverables.
• Learn new technical skills quickly; our analytics tool stack is ever-changing.
• Communicate effectively and show flexibility in style based on the audience.
To learn more about CXD, visit our site on SharePoint.
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS) in an analytic/quantitative field prefered. Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant professional experience in a data analysis role.
- Experience querying data with SQL and programming with Python, R, or SAS.
- Experience leading, designing and implementing marketing or digital experimentation (A/B or MVT) to improve marketing performance or improve the client experience.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top