Senior Treasury Analyst
Serve as Vanguard marketing Corporation's cash and liquidity manager. Cash will be managed by analyzing internally prepared daily cash positions and forecasts leading to investment in short-term qualified securites. Liquidity will be manged by the creation and execution of short and long-term forecasting methodologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Manages the portfolio of investable cash and short-term investments. Plans investments and execute Treasury bill trades and deposit Treasury bills into regulated accounts ensuring regulatory guidelines are adhered to. Acts as the Treasury lead on Audit and Exam requests - compile, analyze, and prepare all materials by the deadline.
Develops and implements short-term and long-term cash forecasts. Maintains model and assumptions based on business needs. Ensures compliance with stress tests from regulators and depositories.
Projects/forecasts and Monitors VMC's daily cash position and project changes in cash to ensure that VMC is adequately funded to meet expected cash requirements. Leads strategic projects and innovate within Treasury.
Oversees flawless execution of payment and wire transfer requests and ensure accounts are funded appropriately and transactions are recorded on the general ledger.
Ensures connectivity and functionality of the Treasury Management System (TMS. though host-to-host and SWIFT connections.
Ensures pledged customer collateral is sufficient to support funding with settlement entities and take action where necessary. Anticipate changes to the requirement based on market conditions.
Completes the daily management reporting dashboard. Takes a consultative approach to providing applicable information. Makes adjustments and improvements as needed.
Ensures accuracy of records through daily account reconciliation and control execution and monitoring.
Represent Treasury during engagements with internal and external business partners. Act as primary liaison between VMC and designated settlement bank(s. . Provide feedback to the Relationship Manager when appropriate.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree required, accounting major preferred. Master's degree preferred. Certified Treasury Professional preferred.
- Minimum five years general financial and five years industry (Cash Management or Treasury) experience.
- Experience in controls framework (SOX) and implementation required.
- Demonstrated decision making, leadership, and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience in forecasting and modeling required
- Detail and goal oriented.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills - including verbal, written and presentation to C-suite level of management.
"Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position"
Meet Some of Vanguard's Employees
Shelley produces creative recruitment marketing campaigns in order to share Vanguard’s brand, mission, events and culture with new talent in the industry.
Back to top