Senior Sales Executive, Switzerland (French Speaking)
- Zurich, Switzerland
Break new ground with a global leader
At Vanguard, we're client-centric. And we know you are too. You nurture your relationships and easily build new ones. In this role, you'll take pride in marketing Vanguard's world-class exchange traded fund and mutual funds to prospects and clients. You'll increase market share of these products through a targeted consultative sales approach. Come and join one of the world's largest investment management companies and a recognized employer of choice. Together, we'll make it count.
In this role you will...
- Identify, build, and develop new business opportunities for Vanguard in the French- and Italian-speaking regions of Switzerland, with a focus on private banks, family offices and independent wealth managers Exhibit strong sales skills and product knowledge. Grow the market share of our UCITS funds and ETFs with financial intermediaries in the region.
- Be responsible for client coverage and contribute to the team sales objectives while focusing on private banks, family offices and independent wealth managers in the French- and Italian-speaking regions of Switzerland.
- Support key client relationships and independently plan and execute for selected client segments as assigned.
- Develop a strategic sales plan for the Italian-speaking region and target client segment to efficiently identify quality new business relationships and leverage Vanguard capabilities for maximum success.
- Develop strong relationships with senior and executive management of prospect and client organizations. Drive results by raising awareness of Vanguard's investment capabilities and services through targeted prospecting activities. Prospect activities may include cold calling, face-to-face meetings, targeted mailings, hosting events and webinars, alongside attendance at industry conferences.
- Effectively presents Vanguard's investments capabilities and services to prospects, clients, and industry organizations through written, verbal, and electronic media.
- Use expertise of market and competitive environments to help position Vanguard's services and UCITS offering appropriately.
- Develops knowledge of regulatory environment and ensures that Vanguard operates in compliance with applicable regulations. Achieves sales and retention objectives within the spirit of Vanguard's Code of Ethics.
Build the relationships that drive investor success
You're motivated by providing your clients with the best, and the outstanding service you provide is unmatched. Keeping abreast of industry standards, you use this expertise, along with product knowledge, to become the first person your clients think to call. And your track record speaks for itself - even in a very competitive marketplace, you have the drive to increase sales. As part of one of the fastest growing divisions at Vanguard, your success will help clients achieve theirs.
What it takes...
- Minimum eight years of asset management experience. Five years of experience selling financial products with intermediaries preferred.
- Master degree in Finance / Economics or equivalent, CFA charter a plus
- Must have a fluency in French and English. Fluency in Italian is desirable
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
DIRECT APPLICATIONS WELCOME, PREFERRED TALENT PARTNERS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL BE CONTACTED BY HR
Please note, current suppliers and potential suppliers are not permitted to communicate with or contact or send or otherwise provide any speculative resumes to any department, business unit, subsidiary or affiliate of Vanguard, or any employee thereof, at any time unless expressly instructed or permitted by a member of Vanguard's HR department. For the avoidance of doubt, Vanguard will not pay any fees to a supplier or potential supplier in respect of any candidate unless Vanguard has either requested the referral or given its prior written consent to the referral. If you would like to partner with Vanguard Europe, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top