Senior Product Manager - Data, Identity, & Analytics
- Malvern, PA
Create products that are changing an industry.
At Vanguard, we continue to invest in redefining our organizations to support the rapid growth of marketing. Driven by core tenets of modern marketing - agile marketing, digital experience, Big Data, customer-centricity, compelling content, and marketing automation - we passionate about crafting structures, operating models, and processes that will enable us to support our business imperatives effectively. Transformation is a movement that requires alignment of team values and demeanor to build a cohesive culture across our business and technology teams.
The Enterprise MarTech Platforms technology group is empowering our divisions to reach their audiences in more substantial and relevant ways, driving incremental business value with personalized, contextually relevant experiences. We never stop working to make investing simpler, flawless, and more successful for our clients. We combine the art of content and the science of experimentation to power outstanding, coordinated customer and prospect experiences across digital and traditional marketing channels.
You will be owning the Data, Identity, & Analytics Platforms team within MarTech Platforms, responsible for guiding, evolving, and implementing the enterprise marketing technology vision and strategy across identity management, Customer 360, audience management, analytics, and tagging capabilities and platforms. a high-impact team of product owners who are accountable for advising and prioritizing agile delivery of initiatives, based on a steadfast focus on client needs and a solid understanding of business drivers.
In this high-visibility role, you will:
- Partner with our internal divisional marketing leaders to understand their respective vision and data/analytics capability needs as it relates to the business goals and customer outcomes they are trying to drive
- Drive the strategic vision for the platform capabilities, demonstrating a deep understanding of the underlying product(s) and associated business areas, and how they connect into the broader marketing technology ecosystem within Vanguard
- Evaluate existing data and analytic platform capabilities (e.g. DMP, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and how these solutions will integrate with future data, identity, and analytics platform solutions
- Build a world-class Product Management team that delivers high quality, customer-centric Data, Identity, & Analytics platforms through the Agile software delivery model
- Attract, build, mentor, and retain an industry-leading Data & Analytics product organization that is customer-focused and customer-centric, championing Vanguard core values and New Ways of Working
- Inform the overall MarTech Platforms data enablement strategy, continually adjust/re-evaluate planned delivery commitments and priorities against the MarTech Platforms Vision and Roadmap, based on the value and impact such initiatives aim to Vanguard's business
WHAT IT TAKES (QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in Computer Science, Mathematics, MIS, Engineering or equivalent
- Senior Product leadership experience leading agile/distributed teams focused on technology product management
- Validated experience in analytics and tagging platforms (preferably on Adobe Experience Cloud platforms and SalesForce Marketing Cloud Platforms)
- Preferred knowledge of Cloud (AWS) computing and architecture and Big Data management technologies.
- Understand all aspects of the data ecosystem, spanning from data ingestion, data engineering, data quality, usage/consumption, to data privacy considerations and governance
- Experience with Identity Resolution platforms for B2C and B2B, including CDI, Digital Id Management, and Identity Graphs
- Experience with audience management platforms including DMPs, CDPs preferred
- A bias toward action and a consistent record of delivering minimum viable products to market at rapid speed
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position. Also, employment is contingent on a successful drug-screening result.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top