Senior Manager, Ultra High Net Worth Advice
- Malvern, PA
We're changing an industry. You're shaping the future.
At Vanguard, we are taking a stand for investors. That starts with you. As a Senior Manager in our Ultra High Net Worth Personal Advisor Services (UHNW PAS) team, you will be responsible for co-leading the $15M+ segment within the Retail Investor Group.
In this role you will...
- Partner with leaders throughout the UHNW PAS segment and more broadly across the Retail organization to develop and execute on the UHNW PAS business strategy
- Leverage deep client-facing wealth management expertise to coach and develop a talented team of tenured senior financial advisors across our different sites, and directly interact with the largest and most complex existing or prospective PAS clients
- Help every investor, including the most complex and sophisticated clients Vanguard serves, feel like they're our only investor through world-class financial planning / wealth management expertise in the UHNW space
- Build on your competitive environment knowledge and external expertise to provide value and influence a dynamic and growing business
Step forward with a global market leader.
At Vanguard, we're changing how the world invests. As part of a collaborative team of leaders you will leverage your strategic mindset and experience to evolve the UHNW PAS strategy. In addition to overseeing the management and growth of a combined book of business, you will develop short-and long-term strategies, as well as policies and procedures for the business in conjunction with your peers.
What it takes.
- Ten years of related experience in advice, including supervisory experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- CFP and or CFA preferred.
- This job requires a regulatory license and/or registration (e.g. FINRA, state, SFC). These will be determined by Compliance based on role-specific duties.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top