Senior Manager, Investment Product Strategy Support
- Malvern, PA
Shape the future of investing and give our clients access to choice
As a member of our product team, you will lead a team that provides product expertise to crew and clients and to collaborate with business and investment teams to ensure the health and commercial success of the products. This is a truly collaborative role that extends beyond product and will see you partnering with multiple teams covering a range of critical aspects, including product, regulations, and communications. Turn your passion for product strategy management into a world of opportunity at Vanguard!
In this role, you will:
- Hire, evaluate, and supervise crew. Provide guidance and training as necessary to develop crew. Set performance standards, reviews performance, and makes informed compensation decisions in accordance with all applicable Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Act as an investment expert both internally and externally in the industry. Provide investment support and guidance to relationship management and sales teams; is regularly called upon to participate in meetings with clients.
- Lead team in assessing investment product issues confronting Vanguard's product line-up. Leverage and manage cross-functional teams as required. Prepare and present strategic analysis and recommendations to senior management at various forums.
- Develop and maintain key internal stakeholder relationships across the organization.
- Drive product health assessments and ongoing improvements based on the client and sales feedback.
- Attend and present at industry conferences and client specific events related to the product category of focus.
- Coach others and provides thought leadership in support of the Vanguard product lineup.
- Drive the creation of dynamic content and technical marketing used to position Vanguard investment products and to respond to investor queries. Contribute to new product launches and develops go-to market strategies.
- Facilitate internal training and communications including training on launches and changes to existing products. Ensure coordination and consistency of product-related marketing initiatives and external communications across divisions.
- Support business line research agendas to enhance client experience and business results.
Your strategic mind, consulting savvy, and success at influencing senior partners helps you prioritize, refine and maximize the impact of the service. You can connect the dots between the vision and the investment services team, making sure a clear direction aligns to longer-term goals. You have a passion for people leadership and a knack for developing others.
What it Takes:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Eight years related work experience, including five years experience in product management and investment analysis/strategy. Supervisory experience preferred.
- CFA preferred.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top