Senior Java Angular Developer
To provide senior level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases for mainframe-, client/server-, Web-, and/or PC-based systems.
Primary languages include Java and Angular. The position will utilize our Next Generation Architecture; exposure to the Atlassian Tool Suite and Cloud experience is preferred, however, not required.
To provide design, development, and implementation of applications for Web based systems.
We are looking for a
Java, UI / MidTier Developer
- Spring Boot
- Experience with AWS implementation (Java batch and webservices)
- Experience with implementing Automated Tests Tools (JUnit, Cucumber) and TDD
- JSF experience is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 5 years developer or systems analyst experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the following development practices and concepts:
Production acceptance, including elevations and change management.
Interfaces, feeds, and event schedules.
Quality assurance methodology and Inspections.
Use case standards.
Systems analysis and design techniques.
Libraries, reusable code, and/or object oriented standards.
Screen, report, and query design.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Back to top