Senior Internal Communications Consultant
- Malvern, PA
You'll create a cohesive communication strategy that incorporates key divisional goals as well as provides the groundwork for the Retail Investor Group's (RIG) subdivisions to follow. You'll have proven internal communications experience, advanced writing and strong relationship management experience. You'll create and implement effective internal communications strategies and plans focused on specific initiatives, achievements, and changes. You'll determine the best media and channels for communicating effectively and engage various internal audiences.
In this role you will:
- Provide consultation to address business areas internal communication needs. Develop cohesive plans for communicating initiatives and events that are aligned to business outcomes. Assess and maximize impact on target internal audience.
- Partner with business area to ensure needs are addressed, various solutions are identified, and delivery of expectations is within scope and capacity.
- Determine cost effective means to execute key internal communication deliverables. Create content that is clear, engaging, and concise. Capture key metrics and measures the effectiveness of internal communication solutions. Identify trends for future application.
- Creates and implements effective internal communications strategies and plans focused on specific initiatives, achievements, and changes. Supports in determining the best media and channels for communicating effectively and engaging various internal audiences.
What it takes:
- Minimum five years related work experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top