Senior High Yield Credit Analyst - Fixed Income
- Malvern, PA
Senior High Yield Credit Analyst - Fixed Income Group
Enhance the best interest of investors
At Vanguard, we grow by doing the right thing for the clients we serve, and that includes safeguarding client funds and long-term performance. Our Credit Research group is seeking to fill a Senior High Yield Credit Analyst. As part of a newer High Yield team within the Fixed Income Group, you will work with a small group of investment professionals to maximize the risk/return potential of high yield investments while also collaborating with the larger Credit Research organization. You'd be investing portions of the broader credit funds in high yield bonds, while developing a performance track record to support future business development.
In this role you will:
- Use your expertise to provide investment recommendations on high yield investments, including fundamental and relative value views
- Perform investment research, including written opinions, models, and credit presentations within a collaborative environment
- Be a strong generalist although Healthcare experience would be viewed as a plus
- Lead or participate in strategic projects (could include the ESG strategy team or data evaluation exercise) both within the High Yield team and the broader Fixed Income organization.
- Mentor, develop and guide crew across the Investment Management division is also a key focus
Strengthen our dedication to great value:
As part of the Fixed Income Group, you will evaluate assets in a way that is consistent with the highest fiduciary and professional standards of prudence and integrity. You'll seek out investment opportunities to maximize the total return of our funds subject to the specific fund's investment objective and rigorous control of risk. You enjoy collaborating as part of a tight-knit team, and have a consistent track record working with portfolio managers and traders.
Qualifications (What it takes):
- Strong performance track record
- Graduate degree in finance related discipline. CFA preferred
- Minimum of eight years in high yield research
- Experience with Leveraged Loans preferred
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top