Senior Finance Business Partner
Vanguard are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner who will partner with and provide end-to-end support to a complex and/or evolving business-line through financial analysis, annual planning and special projects to help it achieve business-line short and long term strategic goals. You will develop and coach others, improving the financial support of the team and enjoy working independently when needed to solve complex issues for the business-line.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Partners with business clients to perform cfinancial analysis and interprets results to assist management with strategic decision making processes. Analysis performed includes, but is not limited to:
- cost-benefit analysis
- Financial modelling
- Investment case appraisal
- operating expenses
- annual planning process
- quarterly business forecasts
2. Provides input and recommendations to management in guiding strategic decision making
3. Develops and cultivates relationships with new and existing internal business clients to understand their business and ongoing financial analysis needs. Builds credibility as a thought partner for a complex or evolving business.
4. Proactively identifies, investigates and recommends improvements to Finance and business processes.
5. Provides guidance and support contributing to the development and growth of the team.
6. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate degree and/or Professional Certification preferred.
- A proven track record/related work experience.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office required.
- Demonstrated expertise in financial concepts and analytical capabilities in the preparation of financial analyses and models with attention to detail.
- Broad knowledge and perspective of Vanguard business, experience in financial services or consulting, understanding of financial concepts preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Readily learns new complex concepts and has the ability to incorporate them into analysis and decision making process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Vanguard is not offering sponsorship for this position.
Please note, current suppliers and potential suppliers are not permitted to communicate with or contact or send or otherwise provide any speculative resumes to any department, business unit, subsidiary or affiliate of Vanguard, or any employee thereof, at any time unless expressly instructed or permitted by a member of Vanguard's HR department. For the avoidance of doubt, Vanguard will not pay any fees to a supplier or potential supplier in respect of any candidate unless Vanguard has either requested the referral or given its prior written consent to the referral. If you would like to partner with Vanguard Europe, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top