Senior Brand Designer
- Malvern, PA
Vanguard's Brand Marketing team is expanding its capabilities to better define and tell Vanguard's story in ways that set us apart and inspire action. These new roles will help develop brand marketing and advertising campaigns that connect Vanguard's mission to investor needs. This team is conducting a search for a Senior Brand Designer .
The Senior Brand Designer will lead brand design strategy for enterprise-wide user experiences across all communication channels, based on strong user-centered design thinking strategies. You will create design visions that drive deeper user engagement while maintaining awareness of critical business goals. The Senior Brand Designer will work closely with external agencies and internal creative teams to inspire, recognize and nurture bold, leading-edge design ideas while maintaining sharp focus on current and cultural design trends across both B2B and B2C markets. It's an exciting time to be at Vanguard, as we have a powerful story to tell and an opportunity, in a crowded market, to connect with clients and prospects by putting their interests first!
In this role, you will:
- Consult with communications, marketing, and other crew to define, plan, and coordinate content, design, and presentation solutions. Lead and contribute extensively during brainstorming sessions. Promote, socialize, and implement best external practices and cutting edge design/media tools to enhance Vanguard's communications and marketing capabilities.
- Transform draft materials and concepts into concise and meaningful visuals, media, and/or design solutions. Direct and manage multiple high profile creative services projects and ensures a cohesive production or end-product. Pitch industry-leading ideas using new creative services and media methods and practices.
- Develop design standards and helps evolve Vanguard's brand identity by pioneering new creative services and strategies. Comply with Vanguard policies regarding electronic media.
- Identify, collaborate with, and oversee external vendors on implementing higher profile or costly artistic services or design solutions for Vanguard.
- Collaborate with the business and leaders to ensure finalized products satisfy clients' needs and expectations. Gain buy-in from leaders and stakeholders to implement new or non-traditional creative services or design concepts. Oversee the budget and resourcing constraints and communicates proactively to leaders of any concerns.
Fulfilling Your Mission This group shares in Vanguard's mission to take a stand for all investors. You will support this mission while driving the organization forward through the continuous development of both new and existing crew. You'll gain consensus on strategy, positioning, and story ideas through your keen ability to engage and influence others. Are you up for the challenge?
What it Takes:
- Minimum of five years related work experience, with at least two years of design, advertising, or communications experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graphic Design or other creative arts degree preferred. Graduate degree preferred.
Please provide a sample of your website/portfolio to be considered for this role
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top