Senior Adobe AEM Developer
- Malvern, PA
Corporate Systems (CS) supports our corporate functions including Human Resources (HR), Global Risk & Security (GR&S), Planning and Development (P&D) and the Office of the General Counsel (OGC). CS provides technology solutions that support the growth of Vanguard's businesses and continued globalization efforts as well as our corporate transformations.
IN THIS HIGH-VISIBILITY ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Work closely with business divisions, application teams, infrastructure areas and vendors to identity, review and evaluate the solution requirements
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of AEMs core platform and integrate with E-commerce and other solutions
- Integrate websites with web analytics and campaign management tools
- Assist Vanguard marketing clients in achieving strategic digital business objectives through technology solution implementation
- Document knowledge and best practices around AEM platform capabilities
- Investigate and propose strategic fits for virtualization, consolidation and rationalization solution opportunities within the infrastructure or business
- Propose changes to the technical design solutions as applicable
- Evaluate and align strategic fit solutions across platforms and solutions specific to system hardware and software technologies
- Participate in and provide consulting to MarTech delivery teams on AEM design development, integration opportunities as it relates to the overall MarTech ecosystem
WHAT IT TAKES (QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor's degree in field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems
- 3+ years' experience in Adobe Experience Manager
- Hands-on experience developing templates and custom components on the Adobe AEM platform, ideally v6 (preferred)
- Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems (preferred)
- Experience with developing, building and installing AEM content packages
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience in financial services industry
- Working knowledge with AEM architecture is preferred
- Knowledge of other Adobe Marketing Cloud platforms (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, AAM a plus)
- Front-end skills and an understanding of how back-end development works
- Experience with Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, MVC, Eclipse, Maven
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: "Do the right thing."
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
Back to top